LOOK WHAT’S COMING FOR ALL
NURSES AND NURSE AIDE II
The new NC Board of Nursing Gateway will be available in the Spring of 2013.
What is the Nurse Gateway?
• A web-based application which gives you as a Nurse or Nurse Aide II a single portal to manage your license/listing (no fee)
• Also allows for access to applications to request licensing in NC
For example: Renewal application, Exam/Endorsement application, APRN applications, Nurse Aide II Listing applications
How will this help me?
Provides one single access point to submit your licensure application; check your application status; provides a channel for the Board to communicate directly with the Nurse or NA II; print necessary licensure documents, and many more functions.
| In preparation for the use of the Nurse Gateway, all Nurses and Nurse Aide IIs must register on the Gateway. Once the Nurse Gateway functions are available in Spring of 2013, you will then sign on to the Gateway to manage your license/listing in addition to many other functions using your user name and password.|
Pre-Registration is now available.
Steps for Pre-Registering on Nurse Gateway
1. Click on Register
2. Enter your name, date of birth, social security number and email address.
You will only be asked this information one time. Once the Gateway is available for licensure applications you will only be required to enter your username and password.
3. Enter the matching data for the CAPTCHA
A CAPTCHA is a program that can tell whether its user is a human or a computer. CAPTCHAs are used by many websites to prevent abuse from "bots," or automated programs usually written to generate spam.
4. After you enter the information, you will be prompted to create a user name and password.
5. A confirmation page will be shown when you have completed the registration.
Please keep your user name and password in a secure location as you will need this information to access your Gateway.
Click here to start your pre-registration process